Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: (Prononced Dot-Hack-Sign)

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Game comes ow/OAV

    I think it's out, lemem check GFAQs...

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    rly? i looked in EB twice and no .hack! >_<

  3. #23
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    .Hack is still on Japan. i think. It just has been released there.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It comes out Feb. 4 for US, so we have awhile ><

    Ohwell, Suikoden 3, Wild Arms 3, and Kingdom Hearts will tid eme over... til SoA:L, then I"ll have ANOTHER 60 or so hour RPG added

    I've REALLY been tempted to pull out DC SoA, but I know if I do, SoA:L will be tedious coz of the battle system! SoA: One of the RPGs Xel can't play w/in 6 months of last time through for crappy ass sbattle system, and too many random battles) See, I usually play it on Xmas break, and then again in mid summer, but this year I' wiating til end of Jan. for SoA:L

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    .Hack 2 is coming out for PS2 soon. Yes, Japanese. I dont care about US releases anymore. ^^ <--- is now a full importer.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
    It comes out Feb. 4 for US, so we have awhile</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That's not too long. About two months or so...? I think I can wait...at least I hope... (-o-);

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it was supposed to come out last month &gt;_&lt;

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Really? *blinks*
    Ah, well, games are getting delayed releases more then ever now-a-days. &gt;_&lt;

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea weird isnt it &gt;/

  10. #30
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you'll have it, probably it never reaches european countries, but anyway, if .Hack is in USA probably, side importers will take it to Europe.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •